[ucc-announce] UCC 44th Anniversary Dinner 20th October :: Auction of Serial Terminals

Felix von Perger frekk at ucc.asn.au
Tue Oct 2 16:08:43 AWST 2018

Hi all!

The time is ripe to announce the Anniversary Dinner where we will
celebrate together the 44th year of UCC's existence!

This year we will be holding the event in the UWA Tavern on the evening
of Saturday 20th October.

Guests may arrive from 6pm at which time an assortment of snacks will be
available, and dinner will be served at 7pm.

Tickets are $40 and can be purchased in dispense or at the door on the
evening. All food and snacks are included in the ticket price.

To complement the festivities there will be a range of Digital Inc.
serial terminals (and possibly other items) up for auction during the
event - check the mailing lists closer to the date for more information!

The Facebook event may be found at:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1015133955333745/

Look forward to seeing you there!

- Felix