[ucc-announce] CAMP!!!!! 12/07-14/07: Call for volunteers

Grace Rosario secretary at ucc.asn.au
Wed May 8 08:38:31 AWST 2019

Hi UCCans,

It's time to start getting ready for camp!
The dates for camp this year are the 12th of July to the 14th of July.

Tickets are going on sale soon so keep an eye out for that.

We have tonnes of activities planned including tech talks, a programming
competition and a Beat Sabre competition.
All of this can't happen without volunteers, so the UCC committee is
looking for people who would be keen to volunteer to help out at camp.

We need people to help out with food prep, people with a RSA to help
regulate alcohol service and people with a first aid certificate to be
our first aid officers for part of the event.

If anyone can and would like to help out, please let us know.

We are looking for anyone who is keen to present a talk at camp.
Current students are encouraged to put themselves forward to present a
talk. If you know how to do something that you think other people will
be interested in, maybe you recently wrote an assignment on something
that is really cool and you want to share that with other people. We are
ready to be enthused (it's also a great place to practice presenting).
If you are keen to present a talk, please reply with a topic that you
would like to present on.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone at camp.

Best regards,
Grace Rosario
[MLG]
UCC Secretary