[Unigames] Unigames Minutes 30th July

Ruisi Chen 21487925 at student.uwa.edu.au
Sat Aug 1 17:08:35 AWST 2015

Unigames Committee Meeting

Thursday 30th July 2015 1PM

President

                Stuff is going well, fryan where are you, boardgames, relay
for life – defeat the knitters!, went on a food run

Vice Babe

                New laptop, in all seriousness, I have not done much over
break, new fresher campaign when we get new freshers, pseudo fresher
welcome welcome back

aJENda

                What have I even done? We have pre-release, with $42 profit
accounting for dice as prizes, dice baes and dosh, reimbursed windlade for
beast, not yet come up with final number for camp, have numbers – but yeah

Secretary

                I have done nothing, camp was good, first aid didn’t happen
so that was good, cpr charity vigil

Winslade

                I applied to graduate and got a full time job, achieving at
life, unilyfe at unigames must come to an end, will discuss later on, it
has been made apparent that I do not have the time o fill an exec role,
reasonable choice is to step down

Stale Rep

                Whoopsies, collecting freshers for fresher campaign

AGENDA

Charity vigil

-          UCC, Unigames, UniSFA, uwasca, panto

-          SCI UNION AND UDS?

Comprehensive list of sponsors would be good

EMP Overnight pass and what not RUISI STEVEN

Ibiza

Space hire

Courtyard outdoor cinema

Lecture theatre?

Consult MSU DESI?

RELAY SIGN UP

Running fir cancer 10 bucks pls tax deductible and what not n=donate to the
team

Winners pot unisfa competition

ACTION SARAH who ever is better pot

Uccs donations to contribute

Three weeks after relay

Modicum resale tickets 10% to relay

Tins

FRESHER CAMPAIGNS

Seven freshers for new campaign

Club carnival more blood

Fb page mailing list

Poster

MAGIC

First draft didn’t happen second dratf went fine main thing is benolds
wants to host this cube thing general idea is four qualifier events entry
fee will be 3 bucks or whatever he does want help from unigames making the
prizes better or donating things or booking the loft DATES: 2,4,6,8
Thursday current proposal but UWASCA has it booked from 6 we can move, talk
to him about stuff, tute room book for 2 hrs

October  prerelease

DONALD player availabilities, jaques talk, do we have to book a room

GUILD advertising and what not

WAR GAMES IS ABSENT

GM PANEL

Wednesday 3pm GMs got rowan as back up

Boardgames afterwards

Oneshots microscope MONDAY next

ACTION next meeting subsequent action items

Meeting Time – thurs 1pm

Constitution – Donald and steven fryan and frames constitution lookover
ACTION TALKS 2 weeks from today Friday wk 3 common lunch hour

Regulations – horrifying written up stuff until the constitution is updated
we will date with it later

Best club – we did stuff this is cool and what not

Archiving the ball EMP and what not

Old people games – seniors games find a place and org , volunteer work

*OGM dates – FRIDAY week 3 common lunch hour 1pm 14th *

WINSLADE

I can’t fulfil a full time exec role with a full time job, I hate this
enormously, we can reshuffle exec role with OCM, Kieran is a shitlord,
Donald is fantastic but not suited to library job but any other exec role
would be good, ryan vote or shuffle?

GENERAL meeting can vote against things

Microscope extension splat rules

ACTION ITEMS

Ruisi - charity vigil, emp

Sarah - relay, winners pot,

Steven - Fresher campaign, one shot (monday)

Donald - magic, benolds cube tourney

 Rowan - Old people games