[Unigames] Unigames Minutes 6th August

Ruisi Chen 21487925 at student.uwa.edu.au
Sun Aug 9 18:41:34 AWST 2015

Unigames Committee Meeting Thursday 6th August
Open: 1:09PM
Absent: Kieran, Winslade
Late: Rowan

REPORTS

President
• Lots of things have been going well, boardgames and GM panel happened
• Relay for life – there is a battle tin going to the club with the most
laps, it’s going ‘relay’ well, it will be in unisfa starting Monday next
week, sizable donation thank you thatcher, end report

Vice Babe
• Club carnival went well, over 230 current members, got 16 sign ups at
carnival and 2 before boardgames night, sent email to freshers, cc: sarah
so sarah can see it
• We’re going to have a 5th ed D&D fresher campaign mondays, maybe check if
Prema wants in

>JORDIE: HELLO FELLOW YOUTHS (welcomed disruption, sick hat bruh)

aJENda
• We have money, woo, approx. 4K of monies
• Forgot to mention last week, semester 1 grant came through, $677.74
• Club carnival was good, boardgames night was good, skipped it for sports,
we won sports
• Reimbursed sports nic for camp ticket, cat is paying unigames $50 for
second part of her camp ticket

Secretary
• Emailed sponsors, only tactics have replied so far
• Done most of EMP, want to check it, will submit by Friday (tomorrow)
• Haven’t really been online, as computer is still equipped with twin jet
engines, and also I get home really late etc. Also phone battery depletes
at an exponential rate, but hey, free phone with internet capabilities
Librarian
• Not present, stepping down, done us a great service, we are eternally
grateful

>JORDIE: I am down with the hip

Frozen Rep
• Club carnival was great until my jacket get stolen, why do people take my
stuff please give it back if you have accidentally picked it up
• BI THE WAY boardgames night negotiations and organisation
• Finally went to boardgames night

AGENDA

Charity Vigil
• Sponsors have not replied except for Jason from Tactics who’s an utter
babe
• Need to talk to other clubs
• EMP going out tomorrow
• PANTO are food babes, so free food possible? Donation of baked goods
New Camp (RELAY FOR LIFE)
• 7-8 people signed up
• Battle tin in unisfa from Monday
• Early bird sign up ends at end of AUGUST so get in ASAP
• Also battle box in UCC (will go to club that runs the most laps)

>ROWAN ARRIVES

One Shots
• Microscope MONDAY - EVENT UP ON FACEBOOK 5:30pm onwards
• Week 4 possible one-shot ideas: Mistborn, fate, dungeon world, monsters
and other things
• Steven to organise one-shot
Board Games
• Ran last night, went well
• Want another one next week Friday 2:30 START
• Inter-club boardgames event Aug 26th 6pm loft needs to be booked
GM Panels
• Happened and went pretty well, way better turn out around 18 people
• Unfortunately Leonard couldn’t show up because of work and Rowan covered
• Week 4 RYAN sandbox days, pick a day choose three GMs, talk to leonard
again, talk to roland to call Harrison (lumberjack man), roland too, cam’s
primarch maybe, Andrew is still a viable option (ie: player driven stories)
• Need note taker next time to compile how to GM resources for scrubs
War Games
• Kieran is RIP
MAGIC
• Is happening, we have 16 players turn up for the last draft, we had only
enough cards for 10 players, buying a lot more magic tomorrow
• Ben Reynolds cube thing is happening tonights, UWASCA has been very nice
and we’ve talked to them about loft space,
• Unigames to advertise learn to magic event, sometime soon, choose a date,
make poster etc.
• Make ben’s event page/shoutout in unigames page

>THANK YOU RYE RYE FOR MINI M&M’s

OGM
• Winslade has stepped down, he really does not like this, but the best
thing to do. Not stepping down to OCM, but people can re-elect him for OCM
at the OGM, this is a 2 week notice
• OGM AGENDA: librarian vacant until next OGM where we will elect new
librarian and other committee positions subsequently should they become
vacant, in the mean time ryan does librarian jobs
• Winslade stepping down at OGM
• General business, elections, constitution, regulations
Constitution Changes
• Monday week 3 put in AGENDA so changes are intuitive, changing rules for
expelling people from the club
• Colaborate with Frames, get other people to read through it and have
talks
Regulations
• Inter-club regulations
• Current regulations are reviewed by the committee, Sarah reads them out,
things are discussed
• Looks good

>RUISI LEAVES FOR CLASS, DONALD TAKES OVER AS SECRETARY

Banner
• Sarah’s still got to create a paper version
• All we need is photoshop skillz
Online Banking
• WE KNOW NOTHING JON SNOW
UniPrint
• Jen sending money to them today
Guild Equipment Hire
• We can now hire guild stuff
• Tables, chairs, BBQs apparently, lots of things.
Shirts
• Design is great!
• Picture is uploading as we speak
• Expression of interest first, then we will order if we get enough.
• No more than $20.
SOC Meeting
• Sarah’s going. Someone else is going as well. Next Wednesday at 5:30.
Book Buy
• Overdue for a book buy.
• Fryan to create look at list and discuss things to buy.
• Probably postpone the book to next week.

Closed: 2:12PM Sarah Says

FACEBOOK EVENTS
• Microscope
• Relay
• OGM
• Cube draft

Action Items:
Sarah: Shirts and Banner
Taylor: Fresher campaigns, get loft booked
Steven: One-Shots
Donald: Organise L2Magic
Jen, Fryan, Winslade: One of you to put the book buy list from wherever it
is onto the committee page.