[Unigames] Meeting Minutes 15/10/15
21301124 at student.uwa.edu.au
Thu Oct 15 15:01:24 AWST 2015
Here are this week's minutes. There is a one-shot (13th Age) tomorrow night
at 5pm. Magic Drafts still happen in the loft every Tuesday night at 6pm.
Unigames Minutes 15/10/15
• Probably got elected to SOC OCM!
• Hopefully the recount is good.
• I am cynical.
• Trying to cement dates for some events.
• Loft refurbishment still unconfirmed.
• Also probably on guild environment department
• Recycling bin is on the way.
• Thanks Magic people for doing things!
• 13th Age One-Shot tomorrow.
• “I’ve been told its like DnD but better.”
• Assignment #5/6 is currently being done.
• Kill me now.
• Not really much club things.
• I will catch up.
• Jen: “It’s not like you sleep anyway.”
• Guild Finance is currently moving our accounts to WestPac
• This means for over a week now I don’t know how much money we have.
• It is physically impossible for them to give us an account statement.
• No ETA on the completion date for that either.
• Voted for Sarah in an unbiased manner.
• Bought a case of Dru… wait… Magic.
• Relay happened.
• Still recovering because I’m a weeny.
• In assignment #2/4
• Fuck me.
• Slept in.
• Might show up later.
• Is probably meant to be doing a book buy.
• UPDATE: He arrived.
• Frames’ kickstarter things
• CITS3003 is the worst unit ever.
• Don’t do it.
• “I’m just a teenage dirtbag baby”
• I’m turning 20 on Sunday.
• Kill me now.
• Identified the strength of Taylor as the person who stayed for the
entirety of Unigames events.
• Today has been the week of whinging.
• Fear my SURF reports!
• Passive Aggressive emails!
• FEAR ME!
• My mum got mad when I stole her can opener.
• Apparently cost $50?
• Finally removed Kieran’s sleeping bag from the cupboard.
• It’s now in the clubroom.
• I counted money from Battle Tin!
RELAY FOR LIFE:
• Thanks to everyone who came down!
• Donations are still allowed, get your family to donate money.
• Or extort them, up to you.
• Thanks to Taylor for staying the whole time.
• Roland, Ben, and Jen for doing as many laps ansh humanly possible.
• Well done to Ben for winning musical staues.
• Well done to Prema, Rye-Rye, and Ruisi for Human Pyramid Competition.
• Well done to Jen and Melissa for winning the Lip Sync competition by
• Well done to Chris for *carrying* the team.
• And also carrying Jen for a lap.
• Well done to UniSFA for being a formidable foe.
• Well done to Patrick for 666 laps for UniSFA.
• Battle Tin: $112.80
• $18.20 from sales at the relay.
• Strats for next year:
o Rostering people.
o Running less.
o Bringing in fresh people for clean up.
o Bringing mats for the tent.
o Telling more people about Pizza.
o Lunch run?
o Fruit cups: 10/10
o Oranges 10/10
o Fruit? Bananas
o Giant water cooler full of Gatorade: 10/10
• 10/10 would relay again.
• Unigames donation money for Role-play for Life, Tins, and sales will
be donated in one lump sum a week before donations close.
• Magic Drafts are still happening.
• They are really popular.
• Buying another case.
• It’s *that* popular.
• Magic for Casuals: Thursday 5th November.
• Learn to play magic for free!
• If you know how to play, bring your most casual deck.
• Starts at 2PM!
• ACTION ITEM: Donald to EMP
• ACTION ITEM: Donald to Poster.
Board Games night:
• One on Tuesday was a success!
• Trains! Pandas!
• Haunted House!
• Next one on week 14: Oct 28th Wednesday.
>The end of the western roman empire happened on Kieran’s birthday.
• 13th Age: This Friday at 5PM.
• Monday Study Week: 2nd November, 1PM. Next one shot?
• Possibly Better Angels?
• If you would like to GM, contact Mitchel/anyone else.
>Thatcher comes in, steals Fryan’s Eksy Seat.
>”I’m glad I was able to ruin someone’s day.”
• They’re not dead????!?!???
• KIERAN’S MADE A POST ON THE WARGAMES PAGE!!!!
• We have two additional armies!?!?!?!?!?
• We have so many armies.
• Please join the Wargames page: Shared on the Unigames page.
• Collaboration with UniSFA
• Happening soon.
• Stay tuned.
• Still waiting on furniture to be bought.
Unigames and the Environment
• Guild is getting a new waste contractor.
• This means a new recycling bin and other things.
• Trying to lobby for a can crusher.
• Nerds: L2Recycle.
• Proposing that we do the $90 pledge.
• We could do $250 and name something after us.
• But that seems fiscally irresponsible.
• Committee approved for the $90 pledge.
• ACTION: Fryan to do dis.
Malaysian Money Manhunt:
• They exist.
• There will be another GM Panel… soon.
• Possible topic: Sandbox
• ACTION ITEM: Sarah and Fryan think about GM Panel.
Meeting closed: 1:52
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Unigames