[Unigames] UNIGAMES NEWSLETTER 2 - New World of Digests

Gavin Tay Fernandez 21979092 at student.uwa.edu.au
Wed Apr 26 11:44:31 AWST 2017

*NEW WORLD OF DIGESTS - Unigames Newsletter 2*

Here's the second issue of our newsletter; always getting slightly better
and better. Get excited for our next major event; the International Board
Games Day Crossover with the Chess club; now with a BBQ! (Gold coin
donation)

*UPCOMING EVENTS*
Saturday 29th of April: 1pm - International Board Games Day ft. Chess Club
Battle Royale
12th of May: 6pm - Cameron Hall Quiz Night ($15 per person, $100 for table
of 8) Join Unigames Facebook Group to View Events Page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/uwa.unigames/events/

As always attached are the minutes.

*Contact Unigames* committee through our Facebook Page or Email
21979092 at student.uwa.edu.au
(This is Secretary Gavin Tay Fernandez's email - we're using it for now
until we get things fixed)

Cheers! Gavin.