[Unigames] ROLEPLAY FOR LIFE: twitch.tv/roleplay4lyf

Taylor Home loralogue at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 19:48:47 AWST 2017

Hi Everyone,

We had a few shenanigans with the Facebook invites so here's another
reminder about this year's ROLEPLAY FOR LIFE.

This weekend from 12pm Saturday 2nd to 12pm Sunday 3rd of September we are
hosting our annual Relay for Life fundraiser, Roleplay for Life, in the
Unigames clubroom, Cameron Hall Loft, and for the first time ever we will
also be streaming one of our games on Twitch.

Games:
- Call of Cthulhu in modern Perth with Cam Locke (live streaming on Twitch)
- Edge of the Empire et al with Matt Winslade
- Savage Worlds: Weird War II Requiem with Szymon Zieba
- Dungeons and Dragons 5e high level combats with Tom Handley (starts 7pm)

Donation Structure:
- $5 for entry including your first character
- $2 for each subsequent character if/when the first one days
- $1 (or less depending on the system) to get bonuses in game
- An amount of money a GM has agreed to in order to influence their game.
Contact the relevant GM if you would like to do something special.
*100% of donations will go to the Cancer Council via the Unigames Relay for
Life team page.*

All games are drop in drop out so you are welcome to come for as long or
short a time as you'd like and/or play in multiple games over the course of
the event.

To make a donation or sign up for our Relay for Life team: bit.ly/unigains
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2Funigains&h=ATO0cH_ScGZT6ae0xR4nLxB7tbc3GsAqQMEX31F9sqOu2fZ_FaTzzGGI0JjZxaxwgtea23_pRgn0qvy64aceNhlEUqMO9McusGQK3Jkr-Wu3An9U93Z_NQNiaBlSlYaFKAYWqz-WkMPCmQ>
.

To watch the livestream: twitch.tv/roleplay4lyf

For more details on the games and live updates during the event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/472027859839918/?ref=br_rs (must be a
member of the Unigames facebook page to view)

Hope to see you there!

Taylor Home
Unigames President 2017