[CDG5] Newish CubeE build system

Daniel B-J danielbj314 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 19 22:39:42 AWST 2018

Hi Elliot,

Sounds pretty good, though I still have a few questions about it.

Which ROM versions do you want to build? Definitely NewWorld, maybe OldWorld, possibly all 68k Universal ROMs.

Are you going to make a comprehensive change history? What you are doing with the NanoKernel is pretty cool. You might be able to do it here.

When you get the time, could you explain the mechanism used to build these big complicated ROMs? I think it goes Build Script -> Something.make (depends on build target) -> all source files -> vectorize -> romlink. Maybe.

Thanks,
Daniel