Cannot get fish protocol to work with minimal system

Rui Santos rsantos at grupopie.com
Mon Jul 9 21:39:14 WST 2007

Hy,

    I'm trying to get dropbear to wotk on a minimal system. Everything
is working except the Konqueror fish:// protocol. I can ssh to dropbear,
make keys with dropbearkey and I'm able to scp to and from that machine...

    I also installed it on my PC, a openSUSE10.2 full system, started it
and it all works... It just doesn't work on the minimal system machine
that I'm trying to set up... I believe something is missing from my
setup but, I was unable to find out what it is... Can anyone give a few
hints on what could be missing ?

Thanks in advance,
Rui Santos