dropbear gatewayports ?\!

card sharing dreamtv at live.ca
Sun Jan 18 01:18:00 WST 2009

Hi to all

I administrate about 100 busybox set top box. To communicate with the set top box, i installed dropbear on ubuntu 7.10 so it is used as a relay for rewerse tunneling...

I made a cron script on the set top boxes to connect to a http serwer,download and read a flag to make rewerse tunnel using dropbear on the set top box to my ubuntu PC ( also using dropbear).

All works fine but local only... ssh -p(user port) root at localhost works fine

If i try to connect to ssh -p(user port) root at UBUNTU_IP connecxion is refused

I read something about setting the gatewayports and that dropbear -a would probably fix this but i can't make it work...

Where do i set gatewayports for dropbear in ubuntu or how do i make my serwer public ?!

Thankx