DropBear on Android

Matt Johnston matt at ucc.asn.au
Mon Aug 27 23:13:06 WST 2012

Hi,

There are a few patches at
http://lists.ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au/pipermail/dropbear/2012q1/001251.html
I'll probably incorporate those into the next release.

Modifications to QuickSSHD's Dropbear are at
https://github.com/barryk/android_external_dropbear , or see
http://teslacoilsw.com/dropbear

I can't think of much relevant that would have changed in
Dropbear since QuickSSHD's 0.52. You could see if building
that works on your system?