[REGRESSION] dbclient hangs forever when using agent forwarding since 2014.63

Gui Iribarren gui at altermundi.net
Thu May 7 07:08:30 AWST 2015

On 06/05/15 19:58, Gui Iribarren wrote:
> but, what would be the side-effects of disabling this? (or: what's the
> idea behind CLI_IMMEDIATE_AUTH?)
> maybe it was not "fixed" enough at the time it was committed / enabled
> by default? ;)

mmmh.. reading 2014.63 changelog:

Fix DROPBEAR_CLI_IMMEDIATE_AUTH mode which saves a network round trip if
the first public key succeeds. Still not enabled by default, needs more
compatibility testing with other implementations

i think it may be relevant to add that i have many pubkeys in my laptop,
and it's quite probable that the *first* pubkey sent by the agent
doesn't succeed in my case.

cheers!