[Opendispense] Questions - new memory map

Bernard Blackham bernard@blackham.com.au
Wed Aug 13 17:27:08 2003

On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 01:06:14AM +0800, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> > I'm leaning towards the interrupt line because it appears to make
> > the serial comms that much more reliable. Any strong reasons for any
> > of the others?
>
> Depends how the software is written. Whats the current interrupt handler
> doing?

The interrupt handler will only be used for the daughterboard &
UART. The logic board alone has it tied high.

> Why can't you have em all?

We can only fit 4 extra pins in and still have it neat & tidy, and
keeping the ROM's easily interchangable. Sure we can drag some more
lines across to the board, but it's not quite so elegant :)

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham
 bernard at blackham dot com dot au