[tech] "There appears to be a problem with the door."

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Dec 8 18:37:35 WST 1999

On Wed, Dec 08, 1999 at 06:13:55PM +0800, Grahame Bowland wrote:
> I've tried power cycling the modem but it didn't help.
> Someone who understands the innards of Mark's hack
> and the dispense software should probably look at this :)

Loose connection, I think. Possibly the one between the cable which
comes off the black box and across the air conditioner stand, and the
one which dissappears into the tangled mess on the floor and hopefully
attaches to moray at the other end.

Now working.

Nick.

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal