[tech] [slawinsk@cwr.uwa.edu.au: Fwd: great prices on SGI Indy Boxen (fwd)]

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Apr 7 09:49:22 WST 2000

Hmmm... A good price for decent machines. Shipping's always the killer,
though. The idea of the UCC sea-container-load sounds promising...

Nick.

----- Forwarded message from Dirk Slawinski <slawinsk at cwr.uwa.edu.au> -----

Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:32:43 +0800
To: nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
From: Dirk Slawinski <slawinsk at cwr.uwa.edu.au>
Subject: Fwd: great prices on SGI Indy Boxen (fwd)

Nick,
   if you can arrange shipping I'm sure Karen would do the brokering.

--

        TTFN  Dirk  =:>             "The Fur is out there": [Fox Mulder]

| Dirk Slawinski      ,-_|\         Department of Computer Science/     |
|                    /     \           Centre for Water Research        |
|                    *_,-._/        University of Western Australia     |
|                         v                   CompSysAdmin              |
| PHONE:  +61 8 9380 7113  (CWR w/voicemail)                            |
|      :  +61 8 9380 7082  (CS w/voicemail)                             |
|   FAX:  +61 8 9380 1015  (CWR)                                   ]]   |
| EMAIL:  slawinsk at cwr.uwa.edu.au                                 d")   |
|   WEB:  http://www.cwr.uwa.edu.au/~slawinsk/                    _(@)_ |
| Watch for important CWR computer related information at:              |
|   http://www.cwr.uwa.edu.au/comp_support/index.html                   |

----- End forwarded message -----

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal