[tech] Indies and sigfiles

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Apr 7 10:00:50 WST 2000

On Fri, Apr 07, 2000 at 09:53:25AM +0800, David Manchester wrote:
> Jesus Hopping Christ. How can Dirk call himself a Sysadmin with a .signature
> like that!?!

<grin>

> Shipping those Indies mightn't be such an excellent idea, since you'd
> end up with 100 17" Northern Hemisphere monitors that'll either need to
> be recalibrated or junqued...

Well, I don't think we could quite manage an order of 100. ::-)

The northern/southern hemisphere stuff intrigues me. eg people use
unmodified NH 19" Apollo monitors here, but there's quite definitely a
NH and SH model available so you'd assume there's _some_ difference in
alignment or something...

Nick.

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal