[tech] Indies and sigfiles

Balmik Soin vyxn at vyxn.net
Fri Apr 7 10:10:51 WST 2000

On Fri, 7 Apr 2000, Nick Bannon wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 07, 2000 at 09:53:25AM +0800, David Manchester wrote:
> > Jesus Hopping Christ. How can Dirk call himself a Sysadmin with a .signature
> > like that!?!

Maybe he administers m$ boxes only.... :)

> The northern/southern hemisphere stuff intrigues me. eg people use
> unmodified NH 19" Apollo monitors here, but there's quite definitely a
> NH and SH model available so you'd assume there's _some_ difference in
> alignment or something...

does someone have like a quick website detailing what this NH/SH thing is
? i'd heard it mentioned before but didnt really pay attention, now that
im (barely) in the northern hemisphere id like to find out how it might
affect me.... also, is there a standard way to tell if your monitor is NH
or SH ? like some marking ?

while im at it, what direction does the water spin when you flush the
toilet ?

Balmik.