[tech] This just leaked...

James Devenish devenish at gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Apr 10 16:34:28 WST 2000

On Mon, Apr 10, 2000 at 04:17:27PM +0800, Grahame Bowland wrote:
> Check out the new guild webpage. Is it just me, or does it look like
> a blank purple page from Netscape on a non-Intel/Mac platform? -grin-
>
> http://mosaic.net.au/portfolio.html - scroll to the Guild bit.

Viewing it with Mac Navigator/Shockwave Flash it appears as intended. Still, very disturbing.

Anyway, for the record, this "leak" does not represent the official new splash page for the Guild Web site. As far as I am aware (and this has occurred behind my back so I'm effectively out of the loop) this is merely some Flash which someone has done to impress someone else for the purposes of getting their attention and does not represent anything which will ultimately be used as the Guild home page. I think I'd better have a chat with some people...

--