[tech] starfish

Simon Fryer fryers at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Apr 12 14:38:13 WST 2000

Bingle

As per several emails and some committee meeting minutes that I am
yet to see appear on the list *glares at Dunc* apparently starfish
will be taking up a new residence in the lounge room at waratah.

Unless anyone has any major objections I would like to power starfish
down some time in the next couple of days and then start to transport
it - a bit at a time.

Unless anyone has any major objections I will be sending out an email
announcing the end of UCC services on starfish early tomorrow.

See Ya
Simon

"Well, an engineer is not concerned with the truth; that is left to
philosophers and theologians: the prime concern of an engineer is
the utility of the final product."
Lectures on the Electrical Properties of Materials, L.Solymar, D.Walsh