[tech] morwong - pt2

Grahame Bowland gbowland at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Apr 17 10:29:47 WST 2000

On Mon, Apr 17, 2000 at 09:23:14AM +0800, David Manchester wrote:
> > Anyone know how I make morwong answer to the second WAIX IP?
> >
> > I've no idea :)
>
> Uhh guys - I'll probably end up completely reinstalling Morwong, so don't
> sweat stuff like this.
>
> I've been reading. There's lots and lots of -stuff- that we want to install
> and configure & its a hell of a lot easier to do from scratch.

Okay. I suggest we pick a day, and try to blitz all of the problems
we have at the moment with the machines. We should go to every
machine, in logical order, and make sure that users can access and
use it.

At the same time we can clean install morwong, then recompile and
install all the useful programs. We can also make the dumb terms
work again.

I'll be there  - I really want to see the magic DEC stuff
working - when's good?

--
Grahame Bowland

Email: gbowland(a)gbowland.com           Web: http://www.gbowland.com/