[tech] Morwong/Tru64 Layered products

David Manchester mustang at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Apr 26 10:07:49 WST 2000

> David Manchester wrote on Tue April 25, at 23:37 +0800:
> > Hiya Dunc -
> > Could we get a look at the Tru64 CDs again... we want the DECnet stuff
> > from the Layered products CD - I don't think I made a copy of that...
> > is there one in there?
>
> Unless it goes by another name, nope.

Arse.
I thought I copied everything.
Bugger.

A'ight. I guess I'll attempt installing some of that stuff from the 4.0d
CDs.

*sigh* Maybe we'll end up going back to 4.0D, if this doesn't work.

Cheers
/dave

--
/  David Manchester <mustang at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au>  [TDH]  Netware/UNIX droid. \
Tell someone who's interested, tell someone who can keep their lunch digested