[tech] Morwong/Tru64 Layered products

Grahame Bowland gbowland at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Apr 26 16:55:56 WST 2000

On Wed, Apr 26, 2000 at 10:07:49AM +0800, David Manchester wrote:
> > David Manchester wrote on Tue April 25, at 23:37 +0800:
> > > Hiya Dunc -
> > > Could we get a look at the Tru64 CDs again... we want the DECnet stuff
> > > from the Layered products CD - I don't think I made a copy of that...
> > > is there one in there?
> >
> > Unless it goes by another name, nope.
>
> Arse.
> I thought I copied everything.
> Bugger.
>
> A'ight. I guess I'll attempt installing some of that stuff from the 4.0d
> CDs.
>
> *sigh* Maybe we'll end up going back to 4.0D, if this doesn't work.

Can we finalise this sometime? It's even more ugly with 5 and nothing will
compile. I don't want to waste hours compiling and installing if it'll all
get wiped.

BTW, thanks to all of those that have helped with setting morwong up.

Cheers :-)

--
Grahame Bowland

Email: gbowland(a)gbowland.com           Web: http://www.gbowland.com/