[tech] Time running out

Thalles Radhames Breyer de Melo thalles at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Feb 29 16:11:53 WST 2000

Hello,

I have been a member of the UCC for a few years now.  Over this time my
e-mail account has become absolutely essential for my existence at
uni.  This year I have decided not to renew my membership with the UCC,
and have applied for an account with the university computing
services.  However, I have not heard back from them yet (should do so over
the next few days).  I was just wondering when it is that you guys are
going to shut down my account (and effectively cripple my academic life if
I don't have another one set up by then).  If I have an exact date then I
know when temporary measures would have to be set up (if computing
services end up shafting me in their bureocracy).

Sorry about all this.

Thalles