[tech] router upgrade?

Duncan Sargeant dunc at rcpt.to
Mon Jan 17 09:56:22 WST 2000

David Manchester wrote on Mon January 17, at 09:35 +0800:
> Hiya - I've got a Pentium on a VX chipset board that I got for lo-cash.
> We've spoken of revisiting the router, quite often in the past...
> Does someone want to select a good case and PSU, and we'll implant this
> & swap the guts over next Friday or something?

While we're at it, does anyone object to switching to the Linux Router
Project?  Nothing to do with bigotry, its just that the 1G drive would
be more useful doing something a little more than routing.  I'm sure we
can beg/borrow/steal a floppy drive from somewhere.

I think I mentioned somewhere in there that the LRP is a router on a
floppy disk.

,dunc
--
Duncan Sargeant
"First, never insult the giant purple iguanas in the corner, they are assholes