[tech] The Hurd

Grand Poobah Maset maset at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jan 24 11:34:21 WST 2000

> Hiho all,
>
> I think that the Hurd is an interesting project within the free software
> world. It would be nice if the UCC could get with the latest 'cool thing'
> out there, and maybe run a Hurd box. I tryed to set one up a while ago,
> but ran into problems with the flaky 486 hardware I was using.

Some people were doing this a couple of years ago I think. Wasn't there
some multi-processor m/b box set aside for HURD?

Maset the Grandiose.
3rd year BSc.(Neuroscience) student, UWA.
Comparative neuroscience research assistant, UWA.
UCC Sysadmin.

Without suffering,
how can one appreciate happiness?
And how would we mark the depths of our sorrow,
without the light of hope?