[tech] XEmacs component missing

Duncan Sargeant dunc at rcpt.to
Mon Jun 12 13:29:04 WST 2000

Alastair Irvine wrote on Mon June 12, at 10:30 +0800:
> PS --  Any progress on getting the /debian mount to work again?

Yes, you can mount testbox.ucs.uwa.edu.au:/usr/local/ftp/mirrors
This is temporary - in a few weeks it will replace the current uniwa.

> PPS -- Anyone know of any debian mirrors within WAIX?  Or (even better) a
>        mirror of mirror.aarnet.edu.au?

Checking README.mirrors.txt:

ftp.wa.au.debian.org          /pub/linux/debian/
ftp.uwa.edu.au                /mirrors/linux/debian/
ftp.tower.net.au              /debian/

All these appear to be reachable with WAIX :-)

As for mirroring mecca^H^H^Hmirror.aarnet, if you provide the disk
space, I'll handle the rest :-)  Go on, I'm sure you can scrounge 450G
together in no time.

,dunc