[tech] XEmacs component missing

David Manchester mustang at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jun 12 13:51:22 WST 2000

> ftp.wa.au.debian.org          /pub/linux/debian/
> ftp.uwa.edu.au                /mirrors/linux/debian/
> ftp.tower.net.au              /debian/
>
> All these appear to be reachable with WAIX :-)
>
> As for mirroring mecca^H^H^Hmirror.aarnet, if you provide the disk
> space, I'll handle the rest :-)  Go on, I'm sure you can scrounge 450G
> together in no time.

OK - so if we can get disk sorted, will UCS pay for the traffic..?
I can donate a 9GB + there's 13GB of IPI disk from DaveT's machines.

Could we mirror a select 25 or so GB of mirror.aarnet if its public
access..?

cheers
/dave

--
           David Manchester, Workstation herder and USEnet voyeur.
 "The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a