[tech] XEmacs component missing

Alastair Irvine alastair at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jun 20 14:51:47 WST 2000

On Mon, 12 June, 2000 at 03:41:51PM +0800, Alastair Irvine wrote:
> Any info regarding the elisp.info problem?

I've found out what the problem was.  elisp.info is not the file it looked
for first, but a fallback.  The actual node is lispref, in
/usr/info/xemacs-20.4/lispref.info*.gz .  That directory is in
Info-additional-search-directory-list unless that variable is overwritten,
which is what had happened.

--
... .sdnahruoynoemithcumootyawevahuoygnihtelohwsihtdaeruoyfI
|  -=*Alastair Irvine*=-   <http://www.ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au/~alastair/>  |