[tech] XEmacs component missing

Alastair Irvine alastair at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jun 12 15:41:51 WST 2000

Any info regarding the elisp.info problem?

On Mon, 12 June, 2000 at 01:29:04PM +0800, Duncan Sargeant wrote:
> Alastair Irvine wrote on Mon June 12, at 10:30 +0800:
> > PS --  Any progress on getting the /debian mount to work again?
>
> Yes, you can mount testbox.ucs.uwa.edu.au:/usr/local/ftp/mirrors
> This is temporary - in a few weeks it will replace the current uniwa.

Cool.  /debian is giving "Stale NFS handle" so that will have to be dealt
with before the above is mounted there.  I presume testbox has NFS exported
this directory to the UCC?

> > PPS -- Anyone know of any debian mirrors within WAIX?  Or (even better) a
> >        mirror of mirror.aarnet.edu.au?
>
> Checking README.mirrors.txt:
>
> ftp.wa.au.debian.org          /pub/linux/debian/
> ftp.uwa.edu.au                /mirrors/linux/debian/
> ftp.tower.net.au              /debian/

Thanks.  Only the second one is listed on the WAIX FTP server list at
<http://www.waia.asn.au/Issues/Peering/resources.html>.  I can't see how I
didn't notice it before. :-&  Next to ftp.it.net.au they have
ftp.au.debian.org (which is just a CNAME for mirror.aarnet.edu.au) listed
instead of ftp.wa.au.debian.org, which is a CNAME for ftp.it.net.au .

--
... There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
|  -=*Alastair Irvine*=-   <http://www.ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au/~alastair/>  |