[tech] ftp'ing to ucc

Andrew Bailey acolyte at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri May 26 09:22:38 WST 2000

On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 09:16:09AM +0800, Jean-Paul Blaquiere wrote:
> Has anyone fiddled with ftp access to mussel and mermaid?  they don't allow user
> ftp anymroe.
> morwong is working ok.

Yup tired last night all is foobar, have to use scp.
( Which by the may is a bugger from the NT machines in cs, I had to
  telnet to a cs machine and scp the file from there would have been
  worse if it was actully on the NTFS bit then you have to FTP it to
  a machine you can scp it from )

OR you could set up a drop dir with global write acces and tftp it:)
Andrew
--
"A fatal error has occured between design and implementation"