[tech] PIIIs for Mussel

David Luyer david_luyer at pacific.net.au
Wed Oct 25 18:46:23 WST 2000

> Before you do that tho', maybe call computerman.
> I hate him, as he's an arrogant old wanker, but he seems to have
> Slot-1 P3-600s for $335 with yesterday's date against them.

He does come across a bit like that but he's really not that bad and he is
David Leib's (long term UCCan, even after he moved to Israel he joined for
some years out of his coke balance) father.  Would probably deliver to UCC
or UWA for you.

David.
--
David Luyer                                        Phone:   +61 3 9674 7525
Senior Network Engineer        P A C I F I C       Fax:     +61 3 9699 8693