[tech] PIIIs for Mussel

Leighton Haynes dayta at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Oct 25 19:36:13 WST 2000

On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 09:46:23PM +1100, David Luyer wrote:

> > Before you do that tho', maybe call computerman.
> > I hate him, as he's an arrogant old wanker, but he seems to have
> > Slot-1 P3-600s for $335 with yesterday's date against them.
>
> He does come across a bit like that but he's really not that bad and he is
> David Leib's (long term UCCan, even after he moved to Israel he joined for
> some years out of his coke balance) father.  Would probably deliver to UCC
> or UWA for you.

Yeah, i deal with him quite regularly, mainly on account of his shop
being 2 blocks from my flat :P He's quite good at getting random cables/stuff
you can't convince normal shops even exist :P
(Oh yeah, that means i can quite easily pick them up if we get from him ;))

Leighton...

--

Part-time student. Full-time Programmer.
Seeking the 36 hour day and the 10 hour working week.