[tech] Mussel's new hard drive and the 17" monitors that people brought in sometim

James Andrewartha trs80 at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Sep 26 17:51:47 WST 2000

I mounted mussel's new 10 gig hdd inside the case on the second IDE
channel, freeing up the removeable drive bay.

I also tested 4 of the 17" monitors that someone (Alastair?) brought in
one Friday night. Two had no picutre, one had lost its red gun I think,
and the last blinks occasionally. I stuck labels (with what appears to be
coke passwords) on them with the problem written on it. The blinking one
is currently on mulder after its monitor died.

TRS-80

--
"There's nobody getting rich  |  TRS-80              UCC Fresher Rep
 writing software that I      |  Email:    trs80(a)ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au