[tech] mail working again

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sun Aug 5 00:36:29 WST 2001

On Sat, Aug 04, 2001 at 04:21:07PM +0800, Mark Tearle wrote:
> mail was down on mooneye for some periods in the last 24 hours, sendmail
> was randomly dying because the package dependencies didn't upgrade
> correctly... (libsasl & friends)
>
> It should be fixed now...

I was also looking at mooneye (because of the mail problem). I upgraded
more packages against what had been selected (Woody). I have left around
10 packages not upgraded; someone can do them when they are present in
the clubroom... things like kernel upgrade, mailman, etc. I am running
mailman 1.0.6 on unstable, and it is fine, but just in case.

Everything else went pretty smoothly.

  James

--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.rcpt.to/~james