[tech] mail working again

Mark Tearle mtearle at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sun Aug 5 02:42:53 WST 2001

On Sun, 5 Aug 2001, James Bromberger wrote:

> I was also looking at mooneye (because of the mail problem). I upgraded
> more packages against what had been selected (Woody). I have left around
> 10 packages not upgraded; someone can do them when they are present in
> the clubroom... things like kernel upgrade, mailman, etc. I am running
> mailman 1.0.6 on unstable, and it is fine, but just in case.
>
> Everything else went pretty smoothly.
>
>   James

mailman is intentionally being held back, I'm waiting for the 2.1 release
or early betas of it.  The UCC union list hack is in the part of the
code that they are working on heavily for 2.1 and I can't be bothered
making it work for 2.0 only to have to redo it soon.

Yours
Mark
Mark Tearle - mark at tearle.com

 "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates