[tech] mutt on morwong?

Alastair Irvine alastair at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Feb 8 18:59:30 WST 2002

On Sun, 03 February, 2002 at 08:31:52PM +0800, James Devenish wrote:
[snip]
> What's the 'high-order bit'? If you're talking about non-ASCII
> characters, I haven't had any problems (jp's signature, in particular,
> appears properly).

On both morwong and mussel, mutt won't display non-ASCII characters in the
tree pane.  It used to work; anyone know what setting I should be using?

PS -- The message parent command ("P") doesn't work in "limited view" on
      newer versions of mutt.  Creeping featuritis sucks.

--
... "Men know life too early, women too late" -- Wilde