[tech] Old monitors, parts, plotter

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jul 22 13:09:23 WST 2002

We got some 14" monitors recently... do we still have plenty of them?

ERG in Balcatta is cleaning out a building and there's things headed
for the dumpster. It's not the most amazing haul, but perhaps I can get
people used to the donation idea. ::-)

There's about 32 monitors and half that volume again of extra oddments
- about five unknown condition PCs, etc. I'll see if Computer Angels
will take the bulk of it, but I imagine we can have what we want.

There's an A0 pen plotter if anyone wants it...

Nick.

--
     Nick Bannon      | "I made this letter longer than usual because
  nick-sig at rcpt.to    | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal