[tech] (no subject)

coxy coxy at literatureclassics.com
Wed Jun 12 16:18:31 WST 2002

It'd be good to know the model number, and processor
speed to be able to determine RAM type and supported OS
installs...

I do have a 7.6.1 CD that should boot any 604e PowerMac
if you just want a basic install on there, or I can also put 9.2
on it which is overkill... Although Adrian has 8.6 in Dutch!

Anyway, RAM is probably 168 pin DIMMs, but don't put in
any EDO DIMMs until you are sure the computer accepts
them and won't die on you.

Can we have more info? If you bring the machine into UCC
on Friday I'll give you a hand with it if you want.

Regards,
~Coxy - the pretentiously named [RME]

From: "looper kool" <recorders at jubiimail.dk>
Date:  Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:19:48 +0200 (Romance