[tech] Re: DVD burner working happily

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Oct 28 23:16:56 WST 2002

On Sat, Sep 28, 2002 at 10:27:20PM +0800, Nick Bannon wrote:
[...]
> I'm not going to get to it tonight. On that front, we oughta set about
> improving the ethernet situation around here, and we should rearrange
> cybium a little. (I assume we can kill off the old cod installation on
> /dev/hda2, but we should repartition most of /dev/hdb to either FAT32
> or 50/50 ext3/NTFS)
[...]

I've started this - the D: drive on cybium is being copied to meito
overnight and will be deleted and repartitioned this week. Hence games
and other files on there may break or get moved RSN.

Nick.

--
     Nick Bannon      | "I made this letter longer than usual because
  nick-sig at rcpt.to    | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal