[tech] Spamassassin on mooneye

Matt Johnston matt at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Sep 24 01:04:52 WST 2002

Hi All.

I've installed spamassassin on mooneye to check all incoming mail, and add
headers as appropriate. Spamass-milter is being used to interface with
sendmail, see http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/spamass-milt

Apart from adding headers, mail should be unaltered after passing through.
If you notice anything unusual, please contact me.

If you're using procmail to filter mail, the following lines in your
.procmailrc will move spam-tagged mail to "spam" mailbox.

:0:
spam

Spamassassin's per-user configuration isn't currently set up, I'll take a
look and see how that could be implemented.