[tech] Re: UCC uplink network upgrade

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jun 23 16:00:45 WST 2003

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 03:29:00PM +0800, Grahame Bowland wrote:
[...]
> I've got an Alloy on order, it'll arrive tomorrow. I'll let you know how
> I go, and maybe drop around the office on Monday and have a look at it.

Well, UCS'es Alloy switch hasn't actually arrived yet...

However, seeing as the upgrade was meant to be finalised for Guild
finance and planning by today - what's the current plan? Do we need to
obtain quotes for the switches?

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal