[tech] cubbyhouse

Matt Johnston matt at ucc.asn.au
Wed Jun 22 13:09:58 WST 2005

On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 01:02:47PM +0800, David Adam wrote:
> [cubbyhouse], [terracon], [playground] and [furbiephobia] terminated with
> prejudice.
>
> We really don't need ten thousand test lists, you know.

It's useful having at least one test list, for checking
whether mailman is working without cluttering genuine lists.
Shouldn't the "don't advertise this list" flag suffice?

Also, I think the reason for lots of lists was for testing
Mark's union-list thing (ie you post to ucc-announce, and
people on ucc at ucc also get it).