[tech] martello

James Andrewartha trs80 at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jul 3 22:47:56 WST 2007

I took down martello to expand /home tonight. In the process I replaced
the PSU as it wouldn't turn on half the time and had the broken
electronics smell. UCC owes DAA (not [DAA]) one 420W PSU. I tried putting
the other Sil3124 card in, but hit the BIOS POST hang again. I also put
the replacement Seagate drive in, although it hasn't been picked up -
possibly I didn't connect the SATA cable securely.

# UCC Wheel Member     http://trs80.ucc.asn.au/ #|  what squirrels do best     |