[tech] Post-cleanup notes

Alex Dawson alex.dawson at uwa.edu.au
Tue Jul 31 09:06:55 WST 2007

Just to clarify, the Lucent AP was "donated" by me, not Arts. It's an
ex-Library SNAP AP I obtained in a bulk lot I bought off them for $20.

I'm heading into Altronics on thursday night, so I'll pick up some
new caps then.

--
Alex Dawson
FAHSS Faculty Computing, University of Western Australia (CRICOS 00126G)