[tech] [committee] Minutes of Meeting 21st August 2009

Daniel J. Axtens danielax at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 17:29:44 WST 2009

Shortly after sending that, [JCF] arrived with a MR key, so...

Upon further investigation, the PoE module's power supply cable had
been cut and another plug spliced onto it with black insulation tape.
Somewhat concerned about this, I've left it disconnected pending
further advice. The PoE module and suspect cable are in the MR.

The Ubuntu on Tap port has been reconnected, as per committee meeting consensus.

[DJA]