[tech] Projector

Patrick Coleman blinken at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 14:00:06 WST 2009

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 1:55 PM, <bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au> wrote:
> Actually, cancel that request, I found out how to do it from the control
> panel, to no effect.
> Bob

Also, resetting the timer is kinda dangerous, because they do explode
and spew out nasty chemicals if misused (as anyone who went to a PLUG
seminar a few months ago can attest). The timer is a safety thing.

If the lamp blew up or expired it's likely the projector itself is ok,
if you can find a replacement lamp. Alternately, I've got a few
projectors as part of that computer angels shipment that UCC can have,
though they are low-res (800x600 or possibly some 1024x768 ones).

-Patrick

--
http://www.labyrinthdata.net.au - WA Backup, Web and VPS Hosting