[tech] Projector

bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Aug 27 14:21:56 WST 2009

Turned out the problem was just a missing cover. The projector has a
sensor for this, which when the cover is missing, won't allow the
projector to start. It works now. Some of us were chatting in the
clubroom about the possibility of members being able to borrow the
projectors for a small fee, so if there were multiple projectors this
could perhaps work.

Bob