[tech] Projector

mitch at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au mitch at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Aug 27 14:31:47 WST 2009

I had an idea of using LED's, But not sure if you could provide enough
light to do it, The highest MCD leds i could find where 40,000MCD Pure
White, they retail for $3.90 Each.. And you would probably need 100+
to get any sort of decent output.

But still Much cheaper than replacing the globe every 1500hrs. :)

Mitch

Quoting bob at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au: