[tech] Removal of my machine 'spaghetti' and note about game server 'heath'

James Cox coxymla at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 11:58:48 WST 2009

Pretty much everything of value in UCC did used to be security cabled
to the benches in the old days, but this fell out of use due to
slackness and apathy (I presume, anyway.)

It is probably as good a time as any to start up that policy again! Is
the tool cupboard still full of those laminated steel cables?

[RME]~Coxy