[tech] New Cameras in UCC

Conrad Pogson prothoss at gmail.com
Wed May 6 09:10:00 WST 2009

I might be an idea to have a ucc login required to access these. It
was pretty clear from the images of the guy who stole the Wii that he
knew where the webcams were located, ensuring that only club members
can access the images would ensure that these "young punks" aren't
able to sneak around the cameras. Just a though :)

--
Conrad Pogson